CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

The missonary farewells

Here are some pictures of Jake and Logan the night before they went into the MTC.  Jake entered the MTC on August 6th and went to Mexico Tuxtla Gutierrez.  He is now in Mexico and doing great.  Logan entered the MTC on Oct. 15th and went to the Texas Houston mission. He flew out for Texas last week and we haven't heard from him yet, but I am sure he is doing great also.  We miss them tons, family parties just aren't the same without them, but I am so happy that they chose to go. I know they will be great missionaries. 






5 comments:

Mama F said...

Yay a new post! Cute kids. Are those cousins or nephews or brothers?

Craig and Monica said...

Your kids look so cute and grown up. I haven't seen them for so long. Email me your email address so I can invite you to my blog! My email is: junebug_mon@yahoo.com

Tiffany Robinson said...

Yeah Julie another post! I am looking forward to the next one! LOL

Lindsey said...

I have to agree with the others and say that I gave up checking!

Amy said...

you really have a adorable little family. Thanks for your friendship