CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Camping at Pallisades

Over spring break we went camping at pallisades with Mark and Jill.  It was the first camping trip of the year and it turned out o.k.  It was really windy, in fact half the time I honestly thought our trailer was going to blow over.  The kids had fun and Jordan loved the four-wheeler rides.  On the second day we went to the Manti Temple to try and get out of wind. It was nice to walk around the temple grounds, I don't think I have ever walked around that temple.  It's a really pretty temple.

As you can tell from my hair the wind was blowing like crazy, but dosen't Jordan look awesome!


5 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

YEAH! I am so excited you have a blog now! Welcome to the blogging world.

Lindsey said...

I tracked you down Julie, and I have to say, Ava's face in that last picture kills me! Now lets see you keep it up...

Craig and Monica said...

Hey Julie! I found you, yay! This makes me excited. Now I can keep track of what your fam. is doing. Your kids are so grown up and cute!

Mama F said...

Julie? Are you out there? Looks like you need to post again! Sometimes it is hard to keep it up. I have had two 6 month lapses. Look forward to seeing more pictures of your family!

Mama F said...

Julie I tagged you. Now you have to blog!